2017-2018 Athletic Packets
Before you can practice or try out for a team you must be cleared for participation by the Athletic Director, Mr. Mayer. This includes any practices which are identified as tryouts for sports that make cuts.
Each school year, an Athletic Packet must be printed, completed, and submitted to Room 101C to be cleared for participation.
The very best time to submit your completed Athletic Packet and fee for Fall sports is during text book distribution for your grade:
All Football Players Only: 7/28/17, 9:00 am to 12:00 pm and 7/31/17, 11:00 am to 2:00 pm.
An Athletic Packet contains:
1. 2017-18 Quick Info and Checklist Coversheet. (Once per school year.)
2. Receipt showing payment of the $25.00 Athletic fee ($30.00 if cleared after team has begun practicing.) This fee is per sport and is non-refundable. This fee is paid in the Main Office daily before 2:00 pm. Personal checks are accepted from August 1st to April 1st. Cash or Money Orders only from April 1st to July 31st. This fee is paid before submitting completed paperwork to Room 101C.
3. Reagan Student-Athlete Handbook Verification. (Once per school year. Click here for the 2017-18 Reagan Student-Athlete Handbook. Students and parents are responsible for the information in this handbook. The handbook should not be submitted as part of the Athletic Packet.)
4. Waiver and Release of Liability Agreement. (Once per school year.)
7. Physical Examination card signed by your doctor. (Physicals taken before 4/1/17 are good only for the 2017-2018 school year. Physicals taken on or after 4/1/17 are good for the 2017-2018 and 2018-2019 school years.)
8. Authorization for Release of Medical Information. (Once per school year)
9. Athletic Permit Card and City-Wide Rules and Regulations, two-sided. (Once per school year.)
10. Athletic Emergency Information. (Once per each sport. Click HERE to download and print this form only.)
11. Copy of your family health insurance card. (Once per school year. Student-athlete insurance can be purchased at www.studentinsurance-kk.com. Print and submit the proof of coverage.)
12. Academic Eligibility: Students are allowed a maximum of one ‘U’ in the previous mark period. 11th and 12th graders must also meet a minimum GPA of 2.0 in the previous mark period. Academically ineligible athletes may practice, but must recertify to participate in contests.
13. Academic Eligibility: Students are allowed a maximum of one ‘U’ in the previous mark period. 11th and 12th graders must also meet a minimum GPA of 2.0 in the previous mark period. Academically ineligible athletes may practice, but must recertify to participate in contests.
Please direct Athletic Packet and athletic clearance questions to Mr. Mayer, 414-304-6254, Room 101C, firstname.lastname@example.org.