Welcome to Ronald Reagan High School's baseball homepage. For questions or concerns regarding the baseball program, please contact coach Brent Scott at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our program's mission is to create a positive environment for student athletes to develop their skills and passion for the game of baseball, to help shape their overall character and to build lasting memories.
- If you have not turned in your uniform, please bring it to the main office. All players that do not have their uniform in by June 10 will be placed on the unfinished list and owe $120 to the school.
- We would like to host our own RBI team this summer. In order to do this, I will need to know the number of players that are interested in playing. The RBI League will run from June 12th - July 28th at Harden, Aaron and Simmons fields on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6:00 pm or 8:00 pm. I need all players to fill out the following form even if you choose not to play or play in another league. Also, we badly need parent volunteers to coach to get this team going. If interested, please fill out the form below. I will call you with details. I can coach most of the 8 pm games.
- Summer baseball interest form: https://goo.gl/forms/fhVy3SLzEGeFE5qJ3
- For more information on playoff games and times, see the link "2017 Tournament Information".
- The banquet date has been changed to Wednesday, June 7th from 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm at Classic Lanes in Greenfield. Come celebrate our kids successes this pass season ($5 per person). We will hand out team awards, eat pizza and bowl. Please RSVP as soon as you can by bringing this form and money this week to your coach 2017 Banquet Form
- Varsity practice will take place this Tuesday and Wednesday at Emigh from 1:30 - 3:00 pm. Our first playoff game is at Harden on Thursday 6/1 at 4:30 pm. Please be at the field by 3:00 pm.
No matter how good you are, you're going to lose one-third of your games. No matter how bad you are you're going to win one-third of your games. It's the other third that makes the difference. - Tommy Lasorda
Spectacular achievements are always preceded by unspectacular preparation. - Roger Staubach
The score will take care of itself when you take care of the effort that precedes the score. - John Wooden
To visit the team's City Conference Max preps website please click here.
2014 City Conference Champions
2015 City Conference Champions
2015 WIAA Playoffs Sectional Champions