This process is for 2017-18 incoming freshmen only
Early Admission Testing Information
2017-18 School Year
The high school early admissions enrollment period starts October 10, 2016 and ends on November 19, 2016.
1. All 8th grade applicants must attend and write a mandatory test essay on one of the following dates. Reservations are not required to take the test. Visit the Reagan IB High School on one of the following dates. Please arrive 15 to 30 minutes early:
Thursday, November 17, 2016 - Start time 5:00 PM End time 7:00 PM
2. Students only need to take the test once at any location; results will be shared with other schools.
3. Students are given 60 minutes to complete the test.
4. An application cannot be considered until ALL required items are received/completed.
5. For the 2016-17 calendar school year, 9th Grade Early Admissions requires that all parents of 8th grade students must have a Parent Portal account to submit an Early Admissions application:
If you have questions, please contact Mr. Sabbar, Assistant Principal, via email at email@example.com.