The MPS TEAM UP College
Access Centers are hosting FAFSA Fridays on:
March 4 from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
March 11 from 2:00 to 7:00 p.m.
March 18 from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
who complete the FAFSA will also have the chance to win a "Dorm
Essentials" package of items to help a student adjust to dorm life. A
random drawing will be held on Tuesday, April 5, 2016, for all students who
complete FAFSA during Friday FAFSA Frenzy events.
There are two nights next week where you can get FREE help filling out the
FAFSA. Remember March 15th is a priority deadline for many colleges, get your
application in to save your spot in line for money!
March 8, 2016
South Division High School
March 10, 2016
Morse-Marshall School for the Gifted and Talented
Remember: "Bring 6 to submit!"
1. Social security numbers (parents and student)
2. Most recent tax returns/W-2s
3. Bank statements and records of investments
4. Records of untaxed income
5. Alien registration (if not a US citizen)
6. Dates of birth, marriage, and divorce if